Create a Career You Love
is to be a global Force for Good; to love, inspire + motivate people of all ages to reach their dreams and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others.
Some of our perks
Some of our perks
Ready to Join the Vision?
It’s an incredibly rewarding vision that our dynamic, dedicated team is focused on achieving.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—we are looking for creative, innovative, self-starters to join us in paving a new path for social retail. See our open opportunities.
Graphic Designer II
Who We Are:
We’re a live good brand that brings together a collective of the most imaginative entrepreneurial brands dedicated to making you look and feel good, and that’s just the beginning.
The launch of this exciting business took flight in September of 2021. Now, thousands of Independent Purpose Partners introduce new people to Think Goodness’ meaningful, brand collective every day. We help others achieve their dreams by being a force for good int their communities across the U.S. and Canada. We believe that doing good can literally change the world. It’s something to be shared. A chance to bring a smile to someone you’ve never even met before. A way to radiate goodness and spread happiness that cannot be ignored. That’s why every purchase gives back to our Giving Goodness Foundation™️, making true impacts - both big and small. It allows us to do Random Acts of Goodness and deliver joy, happiness, and hope to everyone we come across, making the world a little brighter. A little better. A little more fun. A lot more GOOD! Check us out at www.thinkgoodenss.com
Who will love this role:
- A collaborator, you love to partner with others in your work and are comfortable with team environments.
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result.
- An innovator, you aren't afraid to build something, improve it, ask questions & learn from it. Failing to succeed is something you are very comfortable doing.
The Cool Other Stuff:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid STD, LTD, Basic Life Insurance, Healthiest You Teladoc, Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible scheduling | Hybrid Workforce (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- 401(K) Plan with matching
- 13 Paid holidays –includes 4, 4-day weekends
- Generous team member discounts on all Think Goodness quality products & gifts
- Paid volunteer hours for Give Back goals
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to sit continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking are required. The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Think Goodness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Heartbeat of This Role:
Designs and produces graphic art and visual materials for print and digital media. Ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards and follow best practices. Creates and executes design solutions and collateral used for marketing, advertising, sales, and other forms of communication. Coordinates with customers and stakeholders to conceptualize and deliver projects on time and budget. Experienced using a variety of design and editing tools and software such as Adobe. Knowledge of color, composition, typography, digital design, and production management.
This role acts as a key player in the marketing and sales process working to deliver tangible materials that support a larger brand strategy– designing and producing graphic art and visual materials for print and digital media.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing and sales, in the design process including briefs, concept,
revisions, and ultimately the delivery of final assets to stakeholders.
- Plans and illustrates concepts by developing mood boards, rough layouts of art and copy arrangement, size, type size
and style, and related aesthetics.
- Develop photography requirement shot lists in preparation for campaign photo/video shoots.
- Ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards following best practices.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time performing independent projected and time management.
- Manage the print production process in partnership with in-house purchasing team performing quality assurance
press checks for all printed materials.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images and/or coordinate with outside retouching teams to send files and
- Ensures operation of design equipment and software by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following
manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories,
and evaluating new equipment.
- Responsible for centralized file management in partnership with other graphic designers, photographers, and digital
team for both raw and retouched/final files.
Must Have Minimums:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field of study
- 2-4 years professional design experience at an agency, design firm or in-house creative services dept.
- Required Software: Adobe CS6+ InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Keynote
Strong understanding of visual branding and brand interpretation
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, and print
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of printing processes including large format printing required
- Excellent project management skills and working within timelines
- Possesses solid presentation, listening, and communication skills
- Must be able to address design problems creatively with an awareness of current design trends, and brand style
- Understanding of marketing channel content optimization, a plus
- Ability to multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude and appropriately confident with excellent communication skills
WE DO MORE THAN PRODUCT
When you work at Think Goodness, you also support our 501c3 nonprofit organization The Giving Goodness Foundation.
The People Behind the Goodness
Images speak a thousand words.