Create a Career You Love
is to be a global Force for Good; to love, inspire + motivate people of all ages to reach their dreams and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others.
Some of our perks
Some of our perks
Ready to Join the Vision?
It’s an incredibly rewarding vision that our dynamic, dedicated team is focused on achieving.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—we are looking for creative, innovative, self-starters to join us in paving a new path for social retail. See our open opportunities.
Jewelry Technical Designer - Product Development
Who We Are:
We’re a live good brand that brings together a collective of the most imaginative entrepreneurial brands dedicated to making you look and feel good, and that’s just the beginning.
The launch of this exciting business took flight in September of 2021. Now, thousands of Independent Purpose Partners introduce new people to Think Goodness’ meaningful, brand collective every day. We help others achieve their dreams by being a force for good int their communities across the U.S. and Canada. We believe that doing good can literally change the world. It’s something to be shared. A chance to bring a smile to someone you’ve never even met before. A way to radiate goodness and spread happiness that cannot be ignored. That’s why every purchase gives back to our Giving Goodness Foundation™️, making true impacts - both big and small. It allows us to do Random Acts of Goodness and deliver joy, happiness, and hope to everyone we come across, making the world a little brighter. A little better. A little more fun. A lot more GOOD! Check us out at www.thinkgoodenss.com
Who will love this role:
- A collaborator, you love to partner with others in your work and are comfortable with team environments.
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result.
- An innovator, you aren't afraid to build something, improve it, ask questions & learn from it. Failing to succeed is something you are very comfortable doing.
Who you are:
• Innately curious about your customer and your business
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills amongst internal and external teams
• Ability to operate in the gray space where strategies shift
• You take initiative; always anticipating the next move
• Positive attitude and a real team-player
The Cool Other Stuff:
• Comprehensive HSA Health plans, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Employer paid STD, LTD, Basic Life Insurance, Healthiest You Teladoc, Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible scheduling | Hybrid Workforce (2 days in office, 3 from home)
• 401(K) Plan with matching
• 13 Paid holidays
• Generous team member discounts on all Think Goodness quality products & gifts
• Paid volunteer hours for Give Back goals
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to sit continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking are required. The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Think Goodness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Heartbeat of This Role:
Think Goodness is seeking a Jewelry Technical Designer who will work closely with Product Development team members to document jewelry designs for manufacture in a fast-paced and energetic environment. As a Jewelry Technical Designer, the ideal candidate will use CAD tools to aid in functional problem solving for the jewelry product line of the company. Expectations will be the ability to take concept and sketch work created by the design team and use best CAD and drafting practices, document them in precise technical drawing views for delivery to domestic and overseas manufacturers. Under direction, your work will be an influential part of the process for the entire product development life cycle and as a result you will draw on your strong collaborative team skills to ensure a smooth transition of ideas to finished results. This Jewelry Technical Designer role has the opportunity to transition into a design position if the candidate demonstrates superior design ability and a desire to grow within the company.
• Ability to think in 3 dimensions and understand product ideas through sketch representations
• Keenly aware of great jewelry & fashion aesthetic & functional design
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills
• Demonstrated use of orthographic views, perspective, and scale for product documentation Ability to create technical drawings within 3D CAD and Adobe Illustrator
• Solid sense of color combinations and materials as they relate to fashion jewelry
• Familiarity with combining colors, shapes, and text for visually pleasing layouts
• Competency in Graphic Design a plus
• Packaging design background a plus
• Comfort in hand sketching and/or product design a plus
• Precise attention to detail
• Communication & collaboration
• Strong organization skills
Must Have Minimums:
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, graphic design technical drawing or equivalent
• 1-3 years of experience as a technical drawing or design professional
• Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator
• 3D CAD Software (SolidWorks preferred)
• 3D printing experience a plus
• Candidates must be local (Gilbert, AZ)
• Be prepared to submit work samples of sketches, conceptual designs, 2D & 3D modeling with resume
WE DO MORE THAN PRODUCT
When you work at Think Goodness, you also support our 501c3 nonprofit organization The Giving Goodness Foundation.
The People Behind the Goodness
Images speak a thousand words.