Living Locket Protector by Ghost Armor - 2pcs pack
BRAND: Origami Owl
The CAD amounts displayed on our website are generated by a currency converter that converts the USD price to the estimated CAD amount based on the currency exchange rate at a particular point in time.
The estimated CAD amounts displayed on our website are subject to change when your transaction is processed, depending on the exchange rate and any applicable conversion fees by your bank. All of our transactions are processed in USD.
GOOD TO KNOW
We're here to provide you with the ultimate in protection with the Medium Living Locket Protector by Ghost Armor. Originally created for military use on helicopter blades, keep your Lockets free from scuffs and scrapesâ€”just like you would your cell phone! Our Medium Living Locket Protector by Ghost Armor* includes 2 pre-cut Locket protectors just for your Medium Living Locket Faces. Ghost Armor is an enhancements product and will not affect the Origami Owl Living Locket warranty. We strongly suggest you use Ghost Armor on any Living Locket used on our Bag Clip + Keychain to help protect it against scratches and abrasions.
1. Clean hands and work area thoroughly to remove oils, dirt and debris.
2. Gently buff clean the Locket or Locket Face glass surface with a clean microfiber cloth.
3. Add 1 drop of liquid dish soap per 2 oz. of water to a spray bottle, and shake gently.
Ghost Armor Application:
1. Mist the soapy solution onto your fingertips to avoid fingerprints on the adhesive side.
2. Gently peel Armor off of the backing (avoid touching adhesive multiple times).
3. Mist the adhesive side of Armor with the soapy solution until the surface area is evenly covered without dripping, yet moist enough to maneuver Armor into position.
4. Quickly begin applying the Armor to the outer glass surface and align the Armor accordingly.
5. Firmly hold Armor in place making sure it is still aligned. Using the clean dry cloth, gently begin smoothing the bubbles and solution from the center of your locket to the edges.
6. Wipe excess moisture from the locket, then set the locket aside and allow to dry.
7. Locket may appear cloudy and retain a couple tiny bubbles which will clear up within 24-48 hours."
Each piece of Origami Owl Jewelry was thoughtfully designed and created with meaning to mix + match, capturing every story and style. Build a customized look for yourself or as a gift to spread love and kindness.LEARN MORE